Monday, February 6, 2012

Book ADD

Suffering from book ADD majorly this past week and now into this week. I am just flip flopping through them trying to find one that snags me. I finally settled on three that I think will hold my interest. Not sure my problem, maybe it is book burn-out? Time to watch some shows on the DVR. Maybe just zone out to some tunes...wait I do that already.

I was hoping to see the movie Chronicle this past weekend but Jon didn't want to go, so I will try to catch it this week or next by myself. I will remember that when the next movie he wants to catch is in theaters. Karma.

Over all we had some interesting extended family news this weekend: baby news, and a questioning cousin. Also an engagement amongst friends. I pretty eventful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment